WORKSHOPS & INFO SESSIONS
From July 2017 to March 2018, the NRA has visited over 200 locations throughout Queensland to assist retailers preparing for the impending ban.
Each workshop and info session provided retailers with the information and resources needed to manage the plastic bag ban, including advice on:
- What does my business need to do and by when?
- What does my business need to stop doing and by when?
- What bags can be used?
- Why are biodegradable bags banned?
- What are the alternatives to plastic bags?
- How should I manage the transition?
- How should I inform customers?
- How should I prepare my team?
- What else do I need to consider eg. new packing processes?
- What resources are available to help me?
Workshops have now concluded.